...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Off To Strawberry Patches!


           This afternoon I took a little jaunt to Strawberry Patches, one of our local quilt shops. It is difficult to visit without picking up some of their delightful fat quarters.


         I actually went to get some more blenders for the background sky of my whimsical quilt. They had many lovely choices.


          I had shopped their online store first. I was interested in their Mixmasters Dot.to.Dot by Robert Kaufman in the color called Ice. In the picture above, it is the fourth fabric from the left in the stack. Looked like it would make great clouds!

          Since I wanted to see the fabric "in person", I jumped in my car and drove to Strawberry Patches's  physical store. This is a close-up of the Mixmasters Dot.to.Dot:

 
          I think it will be perfect!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.