...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Spinach Before Ice Cream

 

Lots of work to get done today. Next week will be one party after another.

IMG_4244[1]

Zee doesn’t mind at all that I sit on HER bed while I am doing some handwork.

IMG_4246[1]

With Zee’s comic face and some Alison Krause bluegrass playing in the background, I think I will get through all this work in good order.

IMG_4247[1]

Of course, somebody I know isn’t about to do a lick of work. Unless she decides to take a spit bath.

5 comments:

  1. What a spoiled rotten cat! You go, Zee!
    Have a great weekend, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I overhead my vet talking about Zee one day. She said she was so big and SOOOO spoiled. She has yet to give Zee any medication for the spoiled issues.

      Delete
  2. Zee looks as spoiled as our kitties...she sure is a pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! And wouldn't it be nice to be that carefree?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.