...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pick, Pick, Pick

          This is what my living room floor looks like.


          I love paper-piecing, but I don't like the time it takes to remove the paper when I am finished. Or the mess. I used to pry all of the paper loose with my fingertips. Now I use a pair of needle-nosed tweezers. The job goes a lot faster that way.


          I was so happy to finish this task today. Now I get to sandwich the quilt.


2 comments:

  1. There should be some paper that could be sprinkled and disappear, what a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the curse of paper piecing but all those nice points make it worth the while.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.