...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Twenty-Five Snails

 

Well, the blocks are all finished. I really enjoyed this pattern and know that I will do this again at some point in time.

IMG_3110[1]

Another view.

IMG_3111[1]

This shows all 25 blocks pinned to my design board. I am pretty sure this is the color arrangement that I will keep. I am not sure what to do about a border at this point. Several ideas are running through my head.

IMG_3106[1]

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you border this. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing...I think I'd like to try some sna ils

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors-especially the one that is a little deeper intensity than the others-makes the whole quilt pop, pop, pop! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I have made a few minor changes in the block placements since I posted this yesterday and have gotten a solid start on the border. I am really enjoying these Asian fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it,, not everything needs a border... looking forward to what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those blocks are really gorgeous, the colors and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.