...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Snowflakes in July

 

When I awoke this morning, there were snowflakes all over my living room and bathroom floor. Someone had completely unrolled the toilet paper in the bathroom and had emptied out a box of fresh Kleenex tissues in my living room.

Now who would that be? No telling. There are five little suspects.

IMG_3235[1]

And they are all too darn cute to even scold. Who cares about all those snowflakes?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, they are night creatures, after all. I don't think I could scold that sweet face either.
    I'd love to see some real snow, though. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. At least they played with something quiet so you could still get a good nights sleep and you're right, that face is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so worth the joy! One of ours used to do the toilet paper when she was a kitten, and every now and then now we will find it unrolled...and she is 6 years old!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.