...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sandwiching Snails

 

Over the summer I have been trying to get as many quilt tops sandwiched and quilted as possible. It seems that there are few completely vacant days with no functions or appointments that allow me to sandwich a quilt without interruption. Today I got my snail’s trail sandwiched, and I am so eager to start quilting it.

IMG_3260[1]

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, the plumber is coming to do some work. I know I will have to wait until he is gone to be able to concentrate on my quilting and actually sew. Hopefully, he won’t be long.

5 comments:

  1. The quilt top is so very pretty. I can't wait to see it quilted. Good luck with the plumber. We should have sued ours after the mess he made - and broke my best flower pot to boot. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. The butterfly pattern in the background fabric is perfect. can't wait to see what you do with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful... have fun quilting... Have to use my computer for blogging, that is why there is a lag as to where we are... Several places we could not get on line, and couldn't at Quilt camp... yes will be happy to get home.. so far mileage from Huntington Beach and back there not home, 6,700 miles. Hope all going well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful...I have not ever had the desire to do one...at least not till I seen yours. And now, I think I would really like one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to say I hope the plumber is there and gone before you have time to think about it...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.