...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Cat in a Tomato Cage

            


          It's finally autumn here in Sunny California. The children and pets are having a grand ole time playing in the colorful leaves. Friendly was no exception. On Sunday, she ventured into the tomato cages that I had carelessly piled beneath the Van cherry tree and had a blast running in and out of the wire tunnels. She stopped for one tiny little second so that I could snap this picture.

         

3 comments:

  1. I have a fuzzy cat like that but he has markings on his face, so he is called Mustash...
    Thank you Kay,,, Isn't it fun the way we connect and get to be friends.. so delighted that I met you and we connected through so many interests. hugs, vivian

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.