...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Too Sore To Blog?

          With the remainder of my winter holiday looming lusciously before me, I have switched gears and have been quilting at a frenetic pace. Over the last two days, I have put in 18 hours at the sewing machine. All is going well and some terrific progress is being made. Needless to say, I am a little sore and haven't been a good blogger as of late. This morning as I eat my breakfast, I am trying to do a little catching up with my online quilting friends. Then back to the sewing machine, and later this afternoon, a trip out to the country to put some fresh bedding in my horse's stall.

          Tomorrow awaits me like a big piece of cake. I am getting a massage.



5 comments:

  1. Dear Kay,
    I am new to blogging on a regular basis but saw your post on Exuberant Color about a sale on Kaffee Fassett material. Would you mind sharing where you found that? I am subscribing to your blog-it is inspiring-love the cat! I am elaine-hemmedinbyhim.blogspot.com if you would like a peak. Still working on the layout:)
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elaine. The sale is at From Here To Quilternity. Cool name, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting so much quilting done on your machine. I would be ecstatic to be able to do that just now, but my shoulders would be screaming and angry over it for days, lol. The massage is an excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, it is just a 4' X 4' wall hanging with light bamboo batting. I have another large one that I am also working on very, very slowly. The large one DOES hurt my shoulders. Lots of breaks required!

      Delete
  4. That's a whole lotta stitching there! Enjoy your massage and then get right back to the quilting!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.