...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

And This Little Bed is Way Too Small!

          Since we donated all sorts of blankets to the animal shelter recently, I grabbed a couple new cat beds while I was at Petsmart the other day. They were small, soft beds and meant for my little old lady cat, Courtney, and my calico, Friendly. The larger cat beds were still in good shape and didn't need to be replaced.

             That's not how Zee saw it.
        
 
          The minute I arrived home from the store and dropped the beds on my ottoman for a bit, Zee went about wedging her 18-pound, 41 inch long Maine Coon body into one of the tiny pink cups. She didn't even wait for the tag to be taken off.
 
          To the right, you can see little 6-pound Courtney, waiting patiently.
 
 
          Zee laughed a little bit more while she tried out the new bed. Eventually, she pried herself out of there and hasn't been back since. Courtney is glad about that.
 

1 comment:

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.