...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Candy Corn and Potato Chips

Well, there were lots of cute comments about these little Halloween squares that I had begun making at the time of my last post.

Magnolia Tea said that I needed to pass out some candy corn with my pictures. Little did she know that I had some candy corn fabric ready to be cut and sewn into some more squares. You should be able to see them in this photo.


Quilt By Faith commented that 2 1/2" squares are really small and that was why I probably need to do yoga. Too funny! My yoga teacher said that almost any beloved work performed with the hands is a form of meditation. Even quilting!

 
Besides, I am having so much fun with these silly fabrics that it is hard to stop. Kind of like eating potato chips.

 
 
Thanks for your sweet comments and your brilliant humor. They make my day brighter.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, candy corn squares on a black background are just perfect, and those prints are so cool.
    Ahhhh, methinks this one was all me own idea, now...........ROFL. ;)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A collaboration-Tennessee and Cali-it has to be good. Love the halloweenish but not in your face, witch flying at you, halloween fabric and really cute little squares-a fun fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, they are adorable! You must have an absolutely awesome stash. I see fabrics I just totally love.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.