...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Delicious Day of Quilting

Today was a delicious day of quilting. No appointments. No having to leave the house to do anything. No visitors.

I suppose I could have let these bright Roma tomatoes call my name to do something with them--not to mention the three other bowls of produce that sit overflowing on my patio table. But I really needed a day to balance my thoughts and level my emotions. It's wonderful how quilting does that for me.

In the meantime, the tomatoes will just have to wait. Quietly. Colorfully. Beautifully.

 

 

 
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. And with my eyesight I thought they were strawberries initially! Gorgeous photos...and that day sounds like one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous here! I go out every morning to see if the tomatoes are turning yet-not yet! Your Roma's are beautiful.. How many plants did you put in? Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are eight plants, and they are just beginning to produce. Happy, happy, happy!

      Delete
  3. Love those Romas! I didn't grow any of those this year. *pouts*
    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look yummy! We have finally started having some ripen. Now you will have them to look forward to when you need a break from quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilting IS therapy for many people.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.