...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Tiny Bit of Halloween Stitching

Well, I had to come up for some air in the midst of all that canning and freezing--and do a little sewing. I grabbed these Boo Crew mini charm squares that I got at a ridiculously discounted price and played for a bit. I also cut a few more squares from fabric I already had and mixed them in. Most of the black background fabric was already in my stash as well.

A lot of fun sewing with these goofy little prints!


Eventually, these 2 1/2" squares will be used for a border on a Halloween applique.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea for those little squares. I got a set of those mini charms as a gift and wasn't sure what to do with them. Using them in block for a border is a great idea. Cute fabrics. Can't wait to see your applique that will go with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little squares look so colorful against the black backgrounds. Pass the candy corn, please.
    Have a great day with those prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just so darn cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2.5" squares? oh my. No wonder you do yoga!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.