...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

$1,500 Reward Offered For Return of Stolen Quilts

Nancy Rink has offered a $1,000 reward for the safe return of the 17 quilts that were stolen from her Bakersfield, California studio this past weekend. Thimble Towne, a quilt shop in Visalia, has contributed another $500.

Originally, it was thought that 16 quilts were taken, but after a careful inventory by Nancy, an additional loss was discovered. I am sure that Nancy is heartbroken over this missing gem.



Please see the previous post for pictures of all the stolen quilts. We are praying for their safe return.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine losing those beautiful quilts. What kind of bizarre person would steal them? At any rate I sure hope they are tracked down and soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.