...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Four More

Actually, this is about four blocks and two halves. The four whole blocks are to the left and in the center. The halves are on the right side. I am not sure about keeping the checkerboard in the mix when I decide upon a final setting for all of the blocks—about 25, I think. The checkerboard was just something I found in the treasure box with all the other art squares. There is another one in the box as well.

IMG_1864[1]

Meanwhile, I am having fun.

4 comments:

  1. You are a busy girl! And I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all scrap blocks - amazing how nicely they are coming together. The checkerboard does stand out but not because of the design - more because of the lighter pinky colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the checkerboard with the other blocks. Looks like it is intended because of the 9 patches-Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are motivating me to play with my hand dyes and batiks... but first some other commitments...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.