...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Walking a Tightrope

 

Thursday is the day that my school will be observed by the California Distinguished Schools Awards Committee. They are sending eight educators to interview and observe the teachers whose work has qualified our school for this honor.Even students and their parents will be interviewed. My department is first on the list, and I am second of that list to be interviewed. For the remainder of the day, my assistant and I will still need to be on our toes because one or more of the evaluators could stop by our classroom unannounced and observe the lesson that is taking place at the time.

No pressure there.

IMG_1328[1]

We will all be glad when the day is over.

7 comments:

  1. It is not until tomorrow--Thursday. Still nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! You've already qualified yourself as a great teacher. All you have to do today is what you normally do and smile at all the gawkers. ;) Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Toni! You will do great! Our school was a distinguished school and it sure is a morale booster to be recognized for what you do. Congrats ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it go well. No pressure, we all expect that you'll impress the evaluators.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day went well. Will think of you during the day and send good vibes!
    I'm sure you'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! Finished and all went well. My students were the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.