...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Breakaway!

 

Out of the darkness and into the sun
I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Written by GERRARD, MATTHEW R.T./BENENATE, BRIDGET/LAVIGNE, AVRIL RAMONA.

 

IMG_1179[1]

What a workaholic I am! I had to force myself to take a break for the holiday. Ultimately, I decided upon a trek to the mountains above Monterey Bay to spend time with some fellow yogis. That turned out to be a very wise decision. I feel so blessed to be able to partake of the wonderful fellowship and peaceful surroundings—not to mention the terrific vegetarian Thanksgiving feast.

IMG_1079[1]

IMG_1088[1]

IMG_1083[1]

IMG_1090[1]

IMG_1163[1]

3 comments:

  1. Love the lily pond. Good that you made yourself get away. We are loving our time in Medford and found 3 wonderful quilt shops in Ashland. However, I felt a twinge of frustration when Bonnie Hunter's first clue to the mystery quilt came out today-wanted to start cutting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to have a look at that vegetarian Thanksgiving meal. I do NOT like turkey, but it was expected so I baked it. Shoo, I'm glad I don't have to do that again for another year. I love everything else about Thanksgiving though.
    Your retreat will give you a new lease on life - good for you! Love the pond and lily pads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing site. Fantastic. Looks like the perfect place to be.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.