...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Friday, May 24, 2013

A Lunar Eclipse, a Full Moon, and Yoga

 

Summer is almost here and I need to make good on my promise to get back to yoga. After an extremely long and busy week, I decided that tonight was the night. Little did I know that we are also having a minor lunar eclipse tonight as well as a full moon.

After an hour and a half of yoga, I am relaxed and joyful.

IMG_0389[1]

IMG_0398[1]

IMG_0322[1]

IMG_0293[1]

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I appreciate yoga as I tried it for 3 mos. It was really hard. I liked it but pulled a couple of things. Water aerobics has been a little more forgiving-it is the first excercise that I really like and miss it if I can't go. Good for you for getting back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I've been trying a few youtube yoga classes. I had no idea I was so/such a stiff. O.O
    The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors,, yes, the gardens are blooming and beautiful,, keep up the Yoga... pass the results on to me,,, ha...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.