...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Amazing Online Fabric Vendor: Quilter’s Round-Up

 

This afternoon when I returned home from work, a lovely packet of fabric was waiting for me in my mailbox. It was from Quilter’s Round-Up—Artisan’s Village, which is located in Heppner, Oregon. I have been doing business with them for a number of years, and they have always been a pleasure to work with. They have a good selection of quality fabrics. Their prices are very fair, and they have some good sales. Shipping for my order was only $6.50. There were no additional handling fees. I placed my order on a Wednesday evening and received it in California on Monday afternoon. That’s good service!

These are the beautiful Asian fabrics I received. The prices ranged from $5.67 to $7.14 per yard.

IMG_3149[1]

I was thrilled with the quality. An additional perk is that Quilter’s Round-Up offers the option of purchasing a fat quarter. A nice touch when you just need a small amount or you are not really sure about a certain fabric.

Here is another view.

IMG_3147[1]

This was a really wonderful surprise! Nels had tucked in a complimentary fat quarter. Just look at that batik! Wow!

IMG_3150[1]

If you get a chance, be sure and check out Quilter’s Round-Up here:

http://www.quiltersroundup.com/

1 comment:

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.