...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hidden Treasures


I am still slogging through the dirt in my raised beds this morning, clearing the old plants and weeds in preparation for spring planting. All winter long, I have been pulling a turnip or two for a delicious healthy snack, so I was pretty sure that there were none left.

I had completely forgotten about planting any carrots. Okay, yeah, I probably have too much on my mind.

Anywho, look what I found. Definitely pay dirt.

IMG_2078[1]

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what's up with my desktop PC. This is the second time I've left a comment here only to watch it vanish. Strange.

    Those carrots look delicious! Pay dirt, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My post is probably eating them. :-)

      Delete
    2. Your veggies are almost as pretty as your quilts!

      Delete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.