...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

I Do Love a Challenge!

I do love a challenge, and this octagonal orb pattern is not one to disappoint. I have finished the first eight wedges that make up each orb, and I can see all kinds of fun waiting for me.


Every quilt seems to come with a lesson or two...a skill that we can hone. The irony, though, is that once I get fairly good at said skill, the quilt is nearly finished.

Something else is making me happy. I found some more modern fabrics in my stash to incorporate into this quilt. I honestly had no idea what I was going to do with them when I bought them, but who can resist all that pizazz?


Have a great weekend!







2 comments:

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.