...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Heartfelt Tradition

 

One of my first visits this morning at the CPQ Quilt Show was from Sally Shuppert, the Featured Artist from our previous show. She brought words of encouragement, hugs, and this beautiful corsage. What a beautiful soul.

IMG_1448[1]

When it is time for our next show, and a new Featured Artist has taken my place, I will continue the tradition with a flower, a hug, and supportive words.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how it went and see pics of your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tradition and well worth continuing. Hope the show was a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice tradition! Are you glad it is over?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.