...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fabric Buffet--Online Quilt Shop Review

I want to give a shout out for Fabric Buffet, which is an online only shop based in Paoli, Indiana. I have been trading with them for many years now and have always been pleased. They meet my three requirements for a great vendor: Quality merchandise, fair prices, and fantastic service. Orders are generally filled and shipped within 24 hours.

Since I have lived both in the Far East and the Far West, my taste in fabric is definitely international. Fabric Buffet always has something to satisfy my needs.

"Good Vibrations" is a collection by Northcott. I was excited to get some of this before it was gone, particularly in the teal colorway. It will look great in one of my Asian botanicals.



The other item I got was a bundle of fat quarters from Moda's "Polka Dot and Paisley" collection. There is a sweet story about the inspiration behind the collection by Minick & Simpson: The collection is in honor of their Great Aunt Agnes, who was a ranch woman and loved her polka dot and paisley bandanas. She embroidered her initials in a corner of each one.

Being a lifetime horsewoman myself, this was too sentimental to resist.



When you get a chance, stop by and visit Fabric Buffet. 

The link is: http://www.fabricbuffet.com










2 comments:

  1. I love polkadots too, they're cute! my old blogpost layout was always polkas :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kim. Yes, polka dots are wonderful. I can't think of many styles of quilting where they are not welcome.

      Delete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.