...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Monday, December 22, 2014

More Scrappy Log Cabins

Vacation time! Yesterday morning, I was up by six and piecing batik scraps in my jammies. I squeezed in some laundry, dishes, and general organizing. And some classic movies and naps. I am recuperating from two rounds of varicose vein laser ablation. All went well, but I am still quite tired.

 
My neighbors probably think I look a little strange walking to and from my garage laundry room in pajamas, compression stockings, and tennis shoes, but I really don't care. My legs and feet are feeling a whole lot better!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had varicose veins! Me too. I'm so glad you had the surgery and are feeling better. I know what a rejuvenation in energy that brings. Your neighbors are probably wondering where they can get similar outfits. ;) I haven't had my veins done since they started doing the lazer treatment, but I may have to do that soon.
    The log cabins are looking great. Have fun with them and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Log cabin blocks are looking great. Glad you are feeling better and who cares what the neighbors think. I love 'jammy days' which is usually any Saturday I'm home. (Which is not enough.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To heck with the neighbors, as long as you are feeling better that is all that counts... Glad you are getting this done and over with.. Love the scrappy blocks..
    Granddaughter going to have a baby in April... found the ducky fabric like the ducks she is decorating the room with. Must be the rage for Ducks! So guess I will make a baby quilt. just need to put some beads on a piece for Road, then in the mail on Fri. This will be the first time for Road.. special exhibit.. Are you going?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.