...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Amazing Online Fabric Vendor: Ann’s Fabrics and Crafts

 

It’s rare to find top quality goods, fair prices, and great customer service all in one place, but Ann’s Fabrics and Crafts looks to have it all. Late Friday afternoon, I ordered this lovely bunch of fabrics from Center Ossipee, New Hampshire. On Monday morning, they were in my home mail box. All are name brand fabrics and ranged from $7.25 to $9.75 per yard.

These are all Asian inspired. I guess you have noticed that I have a butterfly thing going as of late.

IMG_3636[1]

The remainder of my order was two more Asian fabrics and two pastel batiks.

IMG_3628[1]

If you are looking for batiks or Asian fabrics, you might want to check out this establishment.

http://annsfabricsandcrafts.com

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric...always nice to hear of place that gives good service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a shipping miracle to me. Love the new butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, So pretty. Must have sent them carrier pigeon to get there so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to enter the Butterfly quilt thing at the Texas Quilt Museum? The call for entries is open right now. http://www.texasquiltmuseum.org/entries.html Deadline is Nov 15.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.