...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wow! Wow! Wow! All Clean!

 

Well, it is one day later, and my studio is ten times neater. The only thing worse for wear is the bottoms of my poor feet. They were so tired last night but have recovered this morning.

This is the view of my studio as you come through the door. I love this corner. There are three windows.

IMG_0904[1]

This is one set of cubbies. I think they were supposed to be chicken nests. Go figure.

IMG_0905[1]

This is the other set of cubbies. I was actually able to squeeze the little set of plastic drawers into the middle slot. It had been sitting on my kitchen counter taking up space.

IMG_0906[1]

Here is my table. Notice, it is empty. Yay!

IMG_0907[1]

Here is the dreaded closet.

IMG_0908[1]

And a close-up so you can see that I did not cut any corners.The stacks aren’t perfect, but that is as good as they are going to get.

IMG_0909[1]

Thanks for all of your encouraging words yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. Wow is right, that's impressive! I have a question though, do you hire out?
    Seriously, I know how good it feels to purge and straighten a space. I'm trying to work a miracle in my kitchen today, before family arrives next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference - you can see you worked hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right, I'm going to work on mine in the hols

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Can i switch out work spaces with you? Doesn't it feel great to go back to work knowing where everything is? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful....I would love to look through your stash....Oh, I just now noticed the quilt...go look at this post of mine: http://picsandpiecing.blogspot.com/2012/03/indiana-heritage-quilt-show.html Scroll down to the end of the post. How cool is it that I took a picture of your quilt and now read your blog...at least when I am in the blogging mode!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.