...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Prayers for Riley

 

It looks we need to call in all the Prayer Warriors. I know that many of my readers certainly qualify.

My little cousin, Riley, whom I wrote about in my previous post is very ill and at Phoenix Children’s Hospital getting chest x-rays. Her heart issue is compromising her immune system, and now it appears that she has either pneumonia or bronchitis on top of the two ear infections that she was already battling. Unfortunately, this means that her heart surgery date has been postponed.

All your prayers and positive thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

IMG_2767[1]

3 comments:

  1. I'll certainly be praying for her and for the Lord to give wisdom to the doctor(s) to do what's best little Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our God is an awesome God. Lord heal little Riley. We lift her up to you. Give the doctors wisdom and comfort her family in this hard time.

    Will be praying for Riley. Thank-you for the update. Hugs to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do --I bet the quilt she'll be getting will be perfect to keep her warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.