...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Amazing Online Fabric Vendor Review: Fabric Shack

Don’t you just love it when a favorite fabric that you have been eyeing goes on sale? Or in this case, an entire line of fabric. And on top of that, the vendor actually sent me an email and alerted me of the fact.

Well, that is exactly what happened to me. Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio had a gorgeous collection of large scale fruit prints and blenders by Timeless Treasures that I had been drooling over for a couple of months. Then lo and behold, they went on sale. Just 4.99 per yard! Lucky me!

IMG_2929[1]

Of course, I had to throw in a few batiks, which were also on sale, to round out my order. They were 6.98 per yard.

IMG_2928[1]

I have been doing business with Fabric Shack for years and years now and have never been disappointed. Besides having great prices, their service is courteous and prompt. They charge only 1/2 price for Priority Mail shipping in the USA and most foreign countries. I don’t know about you, but shipping charges can certainly be a deal breaker for me, especially in light of the recent increases by the post office and most of the major shipping companies.

When you get a chance, you can take a look at Fabric Shack’s online store here:

http://www.fabricshack.com/

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous prints and batiks! I see they also have some prints with roses on sale. I need roses. I was doing a little grocery shopping at Walmart last week and stopped to look at the denim to make a summer skirt. I gasped at the $10 price tag for a yard of denim. I can buy it made cheaper. Good grief.

    By the way, my asparagus is sending up stalks. I can't wait for our first harvest this season. Only four plants are old enough to pick from though. It might be meager.

    Still praying for Riley.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.