...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Friday, July 27, 2012

All Done!

          Woo-hoo! The mountain of fruit from my garden has now been contained in jars or in neat little freezer bags.





          It's a good thing. I'm off to Long Beach International Quilt Festival with my quilting guild tomorrow. We have chartered a bus, and judging by the previous trips I have taken with them, we should have a grand old time.

          I promise to post pictures when I return. I can't promise anything about how much shopping I will do at the show. Hopefully, not too much.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Long Beach. Can't believe you garden, can and quilt. I can only do one thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing all that fruit... wish I had known how to can when we had peaches on our dwarf tree... I was up to my ears in fruit...
    Some animal got all my first year plums! Thanks for stopping by my blog, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.