...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feeling Better: My First Real Meal


          Sorry I have been absent for a bit. On Tuesday, I suddenly came down with the nasty stomach flu that is going around. That put me out of commission for awhile. Too much of a headache to even look at a computer screen—let alone a quilt. I am feeling much better today and had some real food for dinner: Chinese soup and fried rice. That always tastes so good when I am ill.

IMG_1578[1]

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I missed your postings. I really hate that illness. The flu has hit hard in our part of the country, too. Thankfully, we've avoided it so far.

    (I have to say I LOVE hot & sour soup - I could eat it several times a week, but I get out-voted on that notion regularly.)

    Glad you are getting better. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are amazing. I didn't even say it was was hot & sour soup, but you knew. This was my first time ordering from this new restaurant. The soup was very good--not too hot.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear you have been sick. Get well soon...we miss your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day back at school and Kabaam!! So sorry you have been sick-your posts have been missed (and your comments!) Get better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.