...because our quilts are a reflection of the times in which we live.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Amazing Quilt Fabric Vendor: Sauder's Fabrics

I have been meaning to write a review of this store for awhile now, but the time just seems to slip away as of late.

The brick and mortar Sauder's store is located in Denver, Pennsylvania, however, when ordering online shoppers also have access to merchandise at their sister store, Zook's in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Together, they are also listed as This n' That Fabrics online.

Since they are pulling fabrics from two different places to fill orders, it sometimes does take a little longer to receive online purchases, but the wait is generally worth it. The fabrics are top of the line, and the prices are good. They frequently have sales, so it is good to get on their mailing list.

Like most quilters, I probably have enough fabric to last me through this lifetime and beyond. However, it seems that I am constantly running out of neutrals, particularly when it comes to Asian prints. Sauder's is a good place to stock up on those. They also have batiks, contemporary prints, reproduction fabrics, and many, many other items.

This is my latest order:


Here is the link to their online store in case you want to check it out:

http://www.saudersfabric.com/

3 comments:

  1. Nice batch of neutrals. Those are the fabrics we all seem to run out of. And really really dark fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just as soon you didn't give the site...LOL I do like these, and like you I run out of neutrals/lights. Do you ever go to Thousands of Bolts? I have bought good fabric from them at good prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Rose. I often have quilters ask where to buy good fabric online. I only write reviews on the good vendors. If I have a negative experience, they just don't get a review.

    I haven't heard of Thousands of Bolts before.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers. Please don't hesitate to chime in.